Tickets are the most effective way to communicate with iWeb Customer Service. Our technical, billing and customer service agents are available around-the-clock to respond to all inquiries. If you prefer to telephone, click here to see a list of toll-free numbers.
- Log into your Control Center cc.iweb.com and click on the Feedback & Support tab.
- From this tab you can search the Knowledge Base prior to submitting a ticket or go straight to the My Tickets tab.
- Click on the My Tickets tab and select 'Open New Ticket'. If you do not see the Open New Ticket button, click on the blue Customer Hub link. Customer Hub instructions will be displayed in the correct interface. You can click here for relevant screenshots.
4. Scroll down to complete the form with all the required information and click on 'Open Ticket'. You can browse Knowledge Base articles during this step.
5.You're done. Yon can review the content and add information in the 'Reply' window.
1. If you have been redirected to the Customer Hub, or selected manually to go to hub.iweb.com, locate the drop down menu under Step 1.
2. Select the server you wish to create a ticket for.
3. Select the category of support under Step 2.
4. Fill out the required information and click on Submit. Check to see the 'Success' indicator is in green.
5. You can review the ticket by clicking on the 'Technical Support' link.