Changing your account information is easy. Here are the instructions for customers using the Control Center (Cloud servers, Smart servers). If you have a dedicated server, please scroll down to follow the instructions in the Customer Hub interface.
1. Log into your account at account.iweb.com
2. Click on 'Manage Profile & Contacts', located on the top right corner of the screen.
3. You can 'Add a contact', Edit profile' or 'Delete a contact'.
Start by logging into your Customer Hub:
1. Click on "Modify" in the box labelled Client.
2. Fill in the necessary fields with new information.
3. Click on 'Submit' to finalize your changes.
If you do not have access to the account, you can send us a letter indicating a change in the ownership or responsibility of the account. To implement this change, we will need new contact details and the name of the new person in charge, as well as the following information:
- Your signature
- A scan or photograph of a piece of ID
- A company logo
- Client number or domain name associated with the account
These documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or faxed to 1- 514-286-1292.