Expertise level: Easy
What is an email forwarder?
Email forwarders will just forward an email from an email address to another single email address.
For example, firstname.lastname@example.org could be forwarded to userX@domainX.com.
The cPanel procedure:
You can enable or disable this feature through the 'Forwarders' section from the cPanel. In order to set a forwarder, please follow this procedure:
- Login to cPanel.
- Go to "Mail" section.
- Click on the "Forwarders" button.
- Into the "Email Account Forwarders" section, click on "Add Forwarder".
- Enter the email address you need to forward in the "Address to Forward" box.
- Enter the email address to which emails will be redirected in the "Forward to email address" box.
- Click on the "Add Forwarder" button.
If the mailbox "Address to Forward" exist, emails sent to this address will be sent to both email addresses. Otherwise, the emails will only be sent to the email address where emails are redirected.
Please also check the relevant screen captures attached: