Expertise level: Easy
The "Service Manager" section in WHM allows you to enable or disable services on your server. A disabled service will never be active on the server until it is re-enabled from the "Service Manager".
This Is also where you can activate an instance of Exim on a different port, such as 26 or 587.
Please follow this procedure:
- Log on to your WHM as root.
- Go to "Service Configuration" section.
- Click on "Service Manager" icon.
- All the services available will be listed here. To enable or disable the service, you can use the first check-box on the left side of each of the service listed.
- Enable the instance of Exim here.
- Click on "Save".
Please check the relevant screen captures: