Expertise level: Medium
To select the statistics software you need on the server, use the following procedure:
- Login to your WHM as root.
- Go to the "Server Configuration" section.
- Click on "Statistics Software Configuration".
- Under "Generators Configuration" you can use the check boxes (Analog, Awstats, Webaliazer) to select which stats programs should be enabled.
- Click on the "Save" button.
If "Available to Users" section is selected but not "Active by Default", the statistics will be available to users, however, users will need to activate them from their cPanel interface.
You can also set the frequency statistics will be executed on your server.
- Under "Schedule Configuration", enter the desired frequency in hours..
Check the relevant screen captures: