Here is a list of cPanel scripts located in the /scripts directory:
(You may execute them in command line using a SSH client)
- /scripts/upcp: cPanel et WHM
- /scripts/eximup: Exim
- /scripts/mysqlup: MySQL
- /script/phpup: PHP
- /scripts/restartsrv_mysql: MySQL
- /scripts/restartsrv_httpd: Apache Web Server
- /scripts/restartsrv_ftpd: FTP
- /scripts/restartsrv_sshd: SSH
- /scripts/restartsrv_exim: Exim Mail Server
- /scripts/restartsrv_cppop: POP3
- /scripts/restartsrv_imap: IMAP
(replace "user" by the cPanel user)
- /scripts/killacct user: Terminate a cPanel account.
- /scripts/pkgacctuser: Back up an account.
- /scripts/restorepkg user: Restore a cPanel account (Make sure that the account's backup file is in the /home folder).
- /scripts/suspendacct user reason: Suspend an account (replace "reason" by the reason of suspension, in one word).
- /scripts/unsuspendacct user: Unsuspend an account.
- /scripts/easyapache: Run EasyApache (Refer to the article "How can I compile Apache and PHP from WHM?" for the different options).
- /scripts/installzendopt: Install Zend Optimizer (Follow the instructions on the screen).