Expertise level: Easy
To move a cPanel account from a partition to another, (for example, from /home to /home2), use this procedure:
(Can be useful when you are facing a disk space issue)
- Log on to your WHM as root.
- Go to "Account Functions" section.
- Click on the "Rearrange Accounts" icon.
- Choose the account you need to rearrange from the drop down list.
- Click "Rearrange".
- You will be directed to a drop down list of available disk partitions like /home2, /home3 etc.
- Select the partition (such as /home2) and click on "Move Account".
- Wait until the account is moved completely.
Please check the relevant screen captures: