Expertise level: Easy
Follow these instructions to configure custom nameservers for resellers:
- Log on to your WHM as root.
- Go to "Resellers" section.
- Click on "Reseller Center".
- Scroll down a bit and under "Reseller Modifications" select the reseller you need to add the nameservers for.
- Click on the icon "Edit Privileges/Namesevers".
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the fields to enter the custom nameservers.
- Once done, click on "Save all Settings".
In order for your customers to use the custom nameservers, you should register those nameservers with their corresponding IPs at your domain name registrar.
Check the relevant screen captures: