Expertise level: Easy
Use the following procedure to customize some of your user's cPanel features:
- Log on to your WHM as root.
- Go to the "Packages" section.
- Click on "Feature Manager".
- Enter the list name chosen for this feature list and click "Add".
- You will now have the list of the different functions that can be assigned to your "Feature List".
- You can then assign this list to a package (Please refer to the article "How can I create a hosting package in WHM?" to create a package).
Refer to the relevant screen captures: