Expertise level: Easy
Privileges can be configured per reseller in the Reseller Center.
To edit reseller privileges, follow this procedure:
1. Log into WHM as root.
2. Open the "Resellers" menu.
3. Open the "Reseller Center".
4. Under "Reseller Modifications", select the reseller you wish to edit.
5. Click on "Edit Privileges/Name Servers".
6. On the page that comes up, you can grant or revoke access to the reseller, as well as modify the features they have access to. Please note that you have the option to enable or disable root WHM access.
7. Click on "Save All Settings" when you have finished.