Expertise level: Easy
Plesk comes with a number of useful applications for your resellers and their customers to install. You can also upload additional applications.
1) Any application installers you upload will need to be in APS format. You can find hundreds of APS installers by going to http://www.apsstandard.org/app/
This is the APSStandard.org Application Portal. Here you can browse around for applications to download and install in Plesk.
2) Let's download Mambo and return to Plesk.
3) Now let's see how to upload this new application. Go to Tools & Utilities and click Application Vault.
4) Select the Uploaded Apps tab.
5) Click the Upload New App button to upload a new app.
6) Click Choose File to browse for the APS package on your computer.
7) Click Upload.
The app has been uploaded successfully. Once an app has been uploaded, you can make it available/unavailable or remove it.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to upload additional Applications in Plesk and where to find installers in the APS format.