This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Plesk.
Now let's learn how to create a domain in Plesk.
1) Click Domains icon here.
2) Click Create Domain icon here.
3) Select www check box here.
4) Type in the new domain name.
5) Leave Mail and DNS options checked.
6) Specify FTP login and password details here.
7) Click Next.
8) Click Next.
That's it! The new domain has been successfully created. Let's go ahead and configure its settings...
9) Click here to enable FrontPage support for this new domain.
10) Enter FrontPage Admin login and password.
11) Set the permissions you wish to grant the person you'll be giving the Plesk access to for the selected domain.
12) Click Next.
That's it! We've successfully configured hosting for the new domain. At this final step you may specify the resources' limits for this domain and finish with the setup.
13) Click Finish when ready.
We're done! The new domain has been created and the hosting has been configured for it.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create a new domain in Plesk and how to configure a hosting for it. Remember that while creation you can allot the necessary resources for the new domain.