This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Plesk.
Now let's learn how to customize your Plesk control panel interface, i.e. change your control panel skin.
1) Scroll down to Account group.
2) Click Interface Preferences icon.
3) Select the desired interface skin from the drop-down list.
That's it! We've selected Aqua style skin. Remember that once you change the current interface skin, it will automatically change the default skin for all your customers...but they can change it later as desired.
4) When ready click OK to save the changes.
As you can see, the look of Plesk has changed...different icons and colors. Changing your Plesk skin does not alter the way it works in any way...only the way it looks.
Let's change the skin back to the way it was...scroll down.
5) Click Interface Preferences icon.
6) Let's change it back to the default Vista style.
7) Click OK to save the changes.
That's it! The skin has been changed back to the way it was.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to change your control panel skin and customize the Plesk appearance to your liking. Remember that changing your Plesk skin also changes the default skin for all your customers.