Now let's learn how to create a new domain user.
1) Click Domains icon here.
2) Select the hosting account for which you want to allow access to Plesk...in this case, mydomain.com.
3) Scroll down to Domain Administration group.
4) Click Domain Administrator Access icon here.
This is the main properties page where you can grant access to Plesk for your users.
5) Select Allow domain administrator access check box.
6) Now enter a password for accessing Plesk (note: the username is your domain name in this case).
7) Confirm the password by re-entering it here.
8) Set the permissions you wish to grant the person you'll be giving the Plesk access to.
9) Select this option if you want a domain user to allow access to any type of shell.
10) Now enter the domain user's details in these text fields.
11) Click OK when finished.
That's it! We've successfully set up access to Plesk for the domain mydomain.com.
If you ever need to go back and make changes, just click the Domain Administrator icon again...
12) We forgot to enter an email address...let's do that now.
Success! The domain administrator details have been updated.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create a new domain user in Plesk. Do not forget to give the login information (username, password and login URL) to the new domain user.