This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Plesk.
Now let's learn how to create a new hosting account in Plesk.
1) Click Domains icon here.
2) Click Create Domain icon here.
3) Select www check box here.
4) Type in the domain name for this new hosting account.
5) Now let's choose a pre-defined hosting template here.
That's it! Scroll down now...
6) Specify FTP login and password details here.
7) Click Finish when ready.
Success! The new hosting account has been set up...let's scroll down to check the limits specified in the hosting template that we've chosen.
8) Click Finish.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create a new hosting account in Plesk and use domain template settings while setting up a new hosting account.