This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Plesk.
Now let's learn how to create a hosting template in Plesk.
Hosting templates help speed up the process of creating new hosting accounts, by pre-defining several properties of the accounts you want to create (namely, storage space, bandwidth, mail quota, number of domains, etc.).
1) Click Domain Templates icon.
2) Click Create Domain Template.
3) Enter a name for the new hosting template here.
4) Choose how you want emails to non-existing email addresses handled.
5) Enter a valid email address here.
6) Let's specify the Limits for this new hosting account template.
7) Configure how you want the log files rotated.
8) Be sure to check this box to host your websites on the server.
9) Then specify the Hard disk quota.
10) Select the services and features to be included in this template.
11) Choose the way PHP is running on the server.
12) Let's choose a Web statistics application here.
13) When ready click OK to save the changes.
That's it! The new hosting template has been successfully created and is listed here.
From this page we can add more hosting templates, delete, or modify existing ones.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create hosting accounts templates in Plesk and save your time while setting up new hosting accounts for your clients.