Now let's learn how to enable FrontPage support for customers.
A customer would need FrontPage support enabled, if they will be using Microsoft FrontPage to build and manage their website(s).
1) Click Domains icon here.
2) Click the domain for which you need to enable FrontPage support.
3) Click Web Hosting Settings icon here.
4) Check this box to enable FrontPage.
5) Then tick allowed next to FrontPage authoring here.
6) Enter FrontPage Administrator Login here.
7) Then enter and confirm FrontPage Admin's password.
8) When ready click OK to save the changes.
That's it! FrontPage support has been enabled for the selected domain name.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to enable FrontPage support for a customer's domain name. Remember to tell the customer their FrontPage details (username and password).