This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Plesk.
Now let's learn how to create a subdomain in Plesk.
Subdomains are additional domain names that enable you to host the additional web sites or parts of your web site on the same server with no need to register any additional domain names.
1) Click Domains icon here.
2) Click on the domain for which you want to create a subdomain.
3) Click Subdomains icon here.
4) Click Create Subdomain option here.
5) Now enter the prefix of the subdomain you want to create.
6) Select SSL support check box if necessary.
You can create a separate FTP user account for this subdomain if you wish to restrict the access from the main domain.
6) Select the services to be supported for this new subdomain.
7) When ready click Finish.
That's it! The new subdomain has been successfully created and is shown here.
Now let's learn how to remove a subdomain if necessary.
8) Select the subdomain here.
9) Then click Remove link.
10) Select the check box to confirm the removal.
11) Then click OK.
We're done! The selected subdomain has been successfully removed and there are currently no subdomains listed.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create subdomains in your Plesk hosting account, and in your customers' hosting accounts.