Now let's learn how to activate and set up pre-installed web applications for your customers.
Let's scroll down to Applications & Services group.
1) Click Web Applications icon.
As you may see there are currently no web applications installed...let's go ahead and see how to install one.
2) Click Install Web Application here.
3) Let's select Blog from the list of applications categories.
Wait while the list of applications is loading...
4) We're going to install WordPress blog application now...let's scroll down the list and find the required application.
Here it is!
5) Click Install option here.
6) Select this check box to agree with terms.
7) Then scroll right and click Next.
Here you can specify the web application's parameters...scroll down.
8) Type in your blog database password here.
9) Confirm the password here.
10) Enter and confirm your blog admin password here.
11) Specify Administrator's email here.
12) Now let's enter Weblog title.
13) Click Install when finished.
Success! We've just installed WordPress blog application and now it is available as a pre-installed application for your customers.
Now let's see how to remove a web application if necessary.
14) Select this check box here.
15) Then click Remove link.
16) Select the check box to confirm the removal.
17) Then click OK.
That's it! The selected web application has been successfully uninstalled.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to set up different pre-installed web applications for your customers from within Plesk. Remember that you can install the other default applications following the instructions described in this tutorial.