Expertise level: Easy
Using phpMyAdmin, follow the steps below to restore a MySQL database.
- Log into phpMyAdmin: https://kb.iweb.com/hc/en-us/articles/230246648
- Click Databases and select the database that you will be importing your data into.
- You will then see either a list of tables already inside that database or a screen that says no tables exist depending on your setup.
- Click the Import tab at the top.
- On the next screen will be a Location of Text File box, and next to that a Browse button.
- Click Browse. Locate the backup file stored on your computer.
- Make sure the SQL radio button is checked.
- Click the Go button.
- A Success screen will appear upon completion.