Related information: http://iweb.com/dedicated-server/smart
To install a new operating system (OS) and/or new optional software(s) on a Smart Server, first access the Control Center and make sure you are logged in with the right user account. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the Smart Server on which the new OS, and/or potentially new software options, will be installed.
2. Click on the "Software" tab.
3. Click on the "Install New OS & Software options" accordion.
4. Click on the "Operating System" drop-down menu.
5. Click on the desired Operating System from the options.
6. OPTIONAL Click on the desired additional software option(s) from the following dropdown menu(s) in regards to the specified OS.
7. Click the"Install" button.
8. Make sure the right options are selected and click on the "Format & Install" button.