Expertise level: Easy
Upgrading the CPU and/or RAM on your cloud server is simple and fast. It is important to note that resizing your cloud server will automatically reboot it, rendering it offline for a few minutes. Once you are ready, follow these steps:
- Log into your account at account.iweb.com and select your server.
- Go to the performance tab and click 'resize'.
- Confirm your current configuration and select your desired specs.
- Confirm the change and price and click 'resize'.
5. You're done! Once the reboot is complete and your server is back online, you will see a confirmation screen. Click the checkmark to go back to the Control Center and access your Cloud server.