NOTE: These instructions are for Cloud servers deployed from existing volume snapshots. They are the final steps to be performed after the initial deployment.
Follow these final steps to activate a Windows OS cloud server from an existing volume snapshot:
- Click in the confirmation screen after completing a live clone and take note of the temporary password.
- Connect to the Virtual Console.
- Log in with the old password associated with the volume snapshot.
- Browse to C:\Script and execute the script located at C:\Script\windowscloudreset.bat
- Wait for the machine to finish rebooting. (this may occur more than once)
- Connect to the virtual console (see image at step 2).
- Log in with the temporary password (noted from step 1)
- Change your password.