This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through ItsYourDomain.com, and starts from the itsyourdomain.com home page
Now let's learn how to update the domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings.
1) Enter your itsyourdomain.com Username and Password in the boxes here.
2) Then click Login.
You are now logged in to your itsyourdomain.com account.
3) Click the Change DNS/Hosting Info link here.
4) Click the check box next to the domain name you wish to manage... in this case, demo543.info.
5) Then click Continue.
6) Now enter your new DNS settings in the boxes below.
7) When finished, click Continue.
8) Click Continue.
That's it! The DNS settings have been updated successfully.
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes.
9) Click the Log Out link.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update the DNS settings of your domain name, provided it's registered with itsyourdomain.com.