Now let's learn how to update the domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings.
1) Enter your dotster.com Account Name (or domain name) and Password in the boxes here.
2) Then click the Log in button.
You are now logged in to your dotster.com account.
3) Click the My Domains link here.
4) Then click on the domain name you wish to manage... in this case, 12456domain.net.
Here you can see the current DNS settings for this domain name, and it's these settings that we are going to change.
5) Click the Update Name Servers link.
6) Now enter your Primary DNS setting in this box here.
7) Then click the Add button.
We only need to enter two (2) nameservers, so no need to add this third one.
8) Enter your email address to confirm the changes.
9) Then click Continue.
As you can see here, the DNS settings have been updated successfully!
10) Click the Back to Domain Information link just to be sure.
Our new DNS settings are listed here.
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes.
11) When finished, click the Log-out link here.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update the DNS settings of your domain name, provided it's registered with dotster.com.