This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to your Joomla admin panel.
1) Click Site.
2) Then User Manager.
Here is the list of all the users that have registered for your site. Let's see how to add a new user.
3) Click New.
4) Type in a name for the new user.
5) Enter a username.
6) Type the user's email address.
7) Enter a password and verify it.
8) Set the back-end and front-end default languages.
9) Click Save.
Once a user has been created, you can edit it if needed.
10) Click on the user's name.
11) Let's change the user's group.
12) Click Save.
Now let's delete the user we just created.
13) Click the checkbox next to the user.
14) Click Delete.
The last thing we'll do is see how to force a user to logout.
15) Select the user.
16) Click Logout.
That's it! You now know how to use the User Manager in Joomla.