R1Soft Cloud Backup technology is available on iWeb's Smart and Classic servers. Here are the instructions for classic, dedicated servers. Scroll down for Smart servers.
- Log into your account at account.iweb.com and select your server.
- Click on 'More Assistance' from the menu.
- Click on 'Add or change service' and select 'Cloud Backup'.
- Select the amount of backup data space and include any notes for our technical team. Read and check the acknowledgement notice and click 'Submit'.
- Wait for the confirmation screen. Once you see the Success checkmark, a ticket has been created. An iWeb technical advisor will contact you to complete the request.
1. Log into your account at account.iweb.com and select your Smart Server. Go to the Quick Specs tab.
2. At the bottom of the tab, locate the Backup Service. Click the arrow. The Smart Services tab will open the Backup tool, as seen below.
3. Click the 'OFF' button to engage the service.
4. Select the amount of data with the scroll tool and click Next.
5. Click 'Confirm' and verify the Confirmation screen (example below).