Customers with Dedicated, Classic servers who wish to upgrade their R1Soft cloud backup quota, can do so in the Customer Hub. This is an example of the message when the quota limit is near and/or reached:
Please follow these steps to increase your quota:
(Smart Server customers, please scroll down for Control Center instructions).
- Log into account.iweb.com and select your server.
- Click on 'More Assistance' from the menu.
- Click on 'Add or change service' and select 'Cloud Backup'.
- Select the amount of backup data space and include any notes for our technical team. Read and check the acknowledgement notice and click 'Submit'.
- Wait for the confirmation screen. Once you see the Success checkmark, a ticket has been created. An iWeb technical advisor will contact you to complete the request.
- Log into your account at account.iweb.com and select your Smart Server. Go to the Smart Services tab.
- Scroll down to Select the Backup service.
- Select the upgrade amount of backup data space using the horizontal bar and click 'Next'.
4. Read the conditions and click 'Confirm'. Our technicians will complete the request and send you a confirmation once the upgrade is complete.