This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting account..... typically through your hosting control panel.
Now let's learn how to setup that new email account in Eudora, so you'll be able to send/receive emails to/from that new email account from here.
1) Start by clicking the Tools link here.
2) Then click Options.
The Options window appears.
3) Enter the Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails.
4) Now enter your new email address here.
5) Enter your Incoming Mail Server (POP3) setting here.
Your Mail Server setting will have been provided to you in your welcome email, and often times is simply mail.yourdomain.com.
6) Now enter the email username as provided to you by your hosting provider..... this may be the entire email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or just the username prefix (john).
7) Enter your Outgoing SMTP Server setting here.
Depending on your ISP (Internet Service Provider), you may not be able to use the SMTP server setting provided by your hosting provider; you may have to use the SMTP server setting supplied by your ISP.
If you are unable to send emails from your new account after it's setup, try changing this SMTP setting to that provided by your ISP, and try again.
8) Click OK when finished.
That's it! We've successfully setup an email account, and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account, from Eudora 7.
9) Click the Personalities tab here.
10) Right-click the account we just setup here.....
11) Then click Properties.
The Properties window opens..... this is where you can make changes to your email account, your Real Name display, server settings, etc.... if you ever have to.
12) Click OK
13) Right-click here again.....
14) Then click New...
You can always come here to setup additional email accounts.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup an email account in Eudora. Remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account before it will work.