This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting account, typically through your hosting control panel.
Learn how to setup a new email account in FoxMail, so you'll be able to send/receive emails to/from that new email account from here.
1) Start by clicking the Account link here.
2) Then click New...
The FoxMail Account Wizard opens.
3) Click Next.
4) Enter a User Name here; this can be anything you want, as it merely identifies this as a new account in FoxMail..... it is not the username required to login to email.
5) Then click Next.
6) Enter the Sender's Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails here.
7) Then enter your new email address here.
8) Click Next.
Now you have to enter your Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) server names.
These server names will have been provided to you in your welcome email, and often times are simply mail.yourdomain.com.
9) Enter your Incoming POP3 Server setting here.
10) Now enter the Account Username as provided to you by your hosting provider..... this may be the entire email address (email@example.com), or just the username prefix (john)..... you should check with your provider to be sure.
11) Then enter your Password here.
12) Enter your Outgoing SMTP Server setting here.
Depending on your ISP (Internet Service Provider), you may not be able to use the SMTP server setting provided by your hosting provider; you may have to use the SMTP server setting supplied by your ISP.
If you are unable to send emails from your new account after it's setup, try changing this SMTP setting to that provided by your ISP, and try again.
13) Click Next.
14) Click Finish.
That's it! You've successfully setup an email account, and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account, from FoxMail.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup an email account in FoxMail. Remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account before it will work.