This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting account..... typically through your hosting control panel.
Now let's learn how to setup that new email account in IncrediMail, so you'll be able to send/receive emails to/from that new email account from here.
1) Start by clicking the Tools link here.
2) Then click Accounts.
The Mail Accounts window appears.
3) Click the Add button.
4) Click here to configure settings manually, then click Next.
5) Enter the Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails.
6) Then enter your new email address here.
7) Then click Next.
Now you have to enter your Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) mail server names.
These server names will have been provided to you in your welcome email, and often times are simply mail.yourdomain.com.
8) Choose POP3 for the incoming mail server setting.
9) Now enter your Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) server settings in these boxes.
Depending on your ISP (Internet Service Provider), you may not be able to use the SMTP server setting provided by your hosting provider; you may have to use the SMTP server setting supplied by your ISP.
If you are unable to send emails from your new account after it's setup, try changing this SMTP setting to that provided by your ISP, and try again.
10) Click Next.
11) Now enter the email username as provided to you by your hosting provider..... this may be the entire email address (email@example.com), or just the username prefix (john).
12) Then enter your email password here.
13) Click Finish to complete the wizard.
That's it! We've successfully setup an email account, and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account, from IncrediMail.
14) Click the Close button.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup an email account in IncrediMail. Remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account before it will work.