This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting account..... typically through your hosting control panel.
Now let's learn how to setup that new email account in Opera, so you'll be able to send/receive emails to/from that new email account from here.
1) Start by clicking the Tools link here.
2) Then click Mail and chat accounts...
3) Click Yes to create a new email account.
4) Click the Regular e-mail (POP) link here.
5) Enter the Real Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails here.
6) Enter the new email address here.
7) Enter your Organization name here.
8) Then click Next.
9) Now enter the Login name as provided to you by your hosting provider..... this may be the entire email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or just the username prefix (john)..... you should check with your provider to be sure.
10) Then enter your email password here.
11) Click Next.
12) Now you have to enter your Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) server names.
These server names will have been provided to you in your welcome email, and often times are simply mail.yourdomain.com.
They were automatically inserted into their fields correctly, so we do not have to alter them.
13) Un-check this box if you do not want your messages left on your hosting server after you download them.
Depending on your ISP (Internet Service Provider), you may not be able to use the SMTP server setting provided by your hosting provider; you may have to use the SMTP server setting supplied by your ISP.
If you are unable to send emails from your new account after it's setup, try changing this SMTP setting to that provided by your ISP, and try again.
14) Click Finish to exit the Account Wizard.
That's it! We've successfully setup an email account, and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account, from Opera.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup an email account in Opera. Remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account before it will work.