This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting account..... typically through your hosting control panel.
Now let's learn how to setup that new email account in Pegasus, so you'll be able to send/receive emails to/from that new email account from here.
1) Start by clicking the Tools link here.
2) Then click Internet Options...
The Internet Mail Options window appears.
The easiest way to setup a new email account, is to run the Setup Wizard..... let's do that now.
3) Click Next.
4) Enter your new email address here.
5) Then click Next.
Now you have to enter your Incoming (POP3) server name, which would have been provided to you in your welcome email.
Typically, the Incoming POP3 server name is mail.yourdomain.com, where 'yourdomain.com' must be replaced with your own domain name.
6) Enter your POP3 server setting now.
7) Then click Next.
8) Now enter the email username as provided to you by your hosting provider..... this may be the entire email address (email@example.com), or just the username prefix (john)..... check your welcome email to be sure.
9) Then enter your email password here.
10) Click Next.
Depending on your hosting server configuration, your username may be the full email address, or just the email prefix (username).
If the full email address does not work, simply come back and enter the username as just the email prefix.
11) Click OK.
12) Now you have to enter your Outgoing (SMTP) server name, which is typically the same as your Incoming (POP3) setting.
We'll just leave this as is, since it's already been pre-selected to be the same as our POP3 setting.
13) Click Next.
14) Choose how you will be connecting to the internet.
15) Then click Next.
16) Click Finish to complete the Setup Wizard.
That's it! We've successfully setup an email account, and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account, from Pegasus.
Notice how the Setup Wizard took our information and automatically inserted it into the appropriate fields.....
17) Click OK.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup an email account in Pegasus. Remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account before it will work.