Expertise level: Easy
Changing the IP address of your mail server may alleviate some difficulties in sending mail, especially if your mail server activity has been flagged for sending spam. The following instructions are to be used with Mail Enable:
1) From the Start menu, go to Mail Enable Administrator.
2) Expand -->Mail Enable Management --> Server Options --> Connector Option.
3) Right click on SMTP options and select 'Properties'.
4) Click on the Outbound tab. Select one of the IP addresses and click 'Apply'.
5) A message will appear that you need to restart the SMTP Service. Once that is complete, your IP address has been changed.