As part of the investments made by Leaseweb, and in an effort to improve the security of its data centres; iWeb has installed a more modern fingerprint reader system in its data centres.
If you are a colocation customer with an active access card and your fingerprints are registered in the previous fingerprint system, it is necessary for you to schedule an appointment with iWeb to register your fingerprints in the new system.
If you registered your fingerprints after August 11, 2022, you do not need to follow this procedure.
Follow these steps:
1) Log into your Customer Hub (https://hub.iweb.com)
2) Click on “Assistance”
3) On “Step 1: Choose product”, select your colocation space from the drop-down list
4) On “Step 2: Please select the type of support in the list below”, click on “Other”
5) Select for whom the appointment is for from the "Contact" drop-down list
It is important that the email address on file for this contact is up-to-date.
6) Under "Request details", specify that you would like to schedule an appointment to come register the fingerprints for the contact you selected.
For MTL01, appointments can be scheduled Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
For MTL03, appointments can be scheduled Tuesday to Saturday from 07:00 AM to 03:30 PM.
Appointments must be scheduled a minimum of 2 business days in advance.
7) Click on "Submit".
A member of our team will reach out to you within 1 business day.